Therapy neuromuscular (TNM) is a specific therapy for the treatment of pain and soft tissue injury (including sensory impairments). It differs from the medical gymnastics, the purpose of which is to restore functional capacity and reduce the risk of injury through physical activity graded based on specific sequences of motor learning. Therapy neuromuscular enhances the function of joints and muscles, and the artrocinematica traditional of the body. In addition, it can promote healing by facilitating the recovery of muscle function essential (loins-pelvis-hip) through the entire kinetic chain.
The TNM is an innovative methodology because it combines the most effective techniques of manipulation of the soft tissues developed by the pioneers of osteopathy, chiropractic, naturopathy, and therapy of the trigger point during the last century.
Compendium of Therapy Neuromuscular is a perfect tool of learning for the student or for the professional who desires to integrate neuromuscular techniques with osteopathy, physiotherapy, physical therapy, chiropractic, sports massage, or any other type of manual therapy. It covers the academic complex by presenting them in easily understandable and enjoyable, while maintaining a format that is strictly scientific:
- the essential concepts on the anatomy, physiology, and dysfunction the trigger point
- classification of trigger points
- classical techniques therapy neuromuscular
- description of the recommended use of each technique, and some possible variants.
- the appropriate sequence of exercises or therapeutic interventions
- trigger point: technical data sheets with drawings in which are shown in red, the most common sites, indicated the points of localization, explained the patterns of referred pain specific for every single muscle
Volume 19,5 x 26,5 cm