"The Lessons of the Master, Jeffrey Yuen", by Emilio Simongini and Leda Bultrini, this is a series that collects the lectures given annually, since 1997, by the Master Jeffrey Yuen at the centro Studi Xin Shu of Rome.
The relevance of the series is increased by the circumstance that the Master Yuen has chosen not to fix his thought and his teaching in written works, entrusting their distribution exclusively to the interpretation of his disciples.
The ELEVENTH LESSON: The SU-WEN: study nr 1
- Historical and cultural context of the Su Wen
- The study of the Su Wen through its themes
- Setting medical of the Su Wen
- The treating of the symptoms in the Su Wen
- The puncture in the opposite
- The card of Dr. Simongini